I. Manager information
The Public Agency of the Republic of Slovenia for the Promotion of Entrepreneurship, Internationalization, Foreign Investment and Technology is a legal body governed by public law which, in accordance with strategic guidelines and documents adopted by the Government, performs professional and developmental tasks of promoting the competitiveness of the economy in the following areas:
- entrepreneurship and innovation,
- technological development,
- foreign investment and
The Agency carries out by law and decision established specific tasks in the public interest with a purpose to ensure the continued, professional and independent implementation of measures in the performance of its tasks.
II. Personal data and principles of personal data processing
"Personal data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual (hereinafter referred to as "data subject"). An identifiable individual is one that can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular by providing an identifier, such as a name, identification number, location information, web identifier, or one or more of the factors that characterize that individual's physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural, or social identity.
"Processing" of personal data means any act or series of actions performed in connection with personal data or sets of personal data, with or without automated means, such as collecting, recording, editing, structuring, storing, adjusting or modifying, recalling, accessing, use, disclosure, mediation, dissemination or otherwise of access, adaptation or combination, restriction, deletion or destruction.
As a personal data controller, we take care that your personal information is:
- processed lawfully, fairly and transparently;
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes, unless further processing is for archiving, scientific, historical, research or statistical purposes,
- relevant, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed,
- accurate and, where necessary, duly updated;
- stored in a form that permits the identification of data subjects for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed (personal data may be stored for a longer period if processed solely for archival purposes, for scientific, historical, research or statistical purposes), and we also implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the rights and freedoms of the data subject,
- they are processed in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against unintentional loss, destruction or damage by appropriate technical or organizational measures.
III. Processing of personal data
We only process your personal information in the following cases:
- the data subject has consented to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a contracting party or for the implementation of measures at the request of such individual before the conclusion of the contract;
- processing is necessary to fulfil the legal obligation applicable to the controller;
- processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or other natural person;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority conferred on the controller;
- processing is necessary for the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or a third party, except where such interests outweigh the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject requesting the protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is it concerns personal data, the child (this item is not used for processing by public authorities in the performance of their duties).
IV. Retention of personal information
We only keep your personal information for as long as we need it for the purposes for which it is stored to meet your needs or fulfil your legal obligations.
Unless otherwise provided in the regulations governing the retention of documents and archives, the following criteria are used to determine the retention period of your information:
- when you are our party, we keep your personal information for the duration of the contractual relationship;
- when you participate in a promotional offer, we keep your personal information for the duration of the promotional offer;
- when you contact us for demand, we keep your personal information for the duration of the demand processing;
- when you have permitted information and communication of our activities, we will keep your personal information until you log out;
- if cookies are installed on your computer, we keep them for as long as necessary to achieve their purpose.
We may retain certain personal information in accordance with our legal or regulatory obligations, as well as to enable us to manage our rights (for example, to enforce our claims in Courts) or for statistical or historical purposes.
When we no longer need your personal information, we remove it from our systems and records or anonymize it so that we can no longer identify you through it.
V. Security of personal data retention
We are committed to safeguarding your personal information, taking all appropriate precautions. We contractually require trusted third parties who handle your personal information to do the same.
We always do our best to protect your personal information, and when we receive it, use appropriate procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access. As the transmission of information online is not completely secure, we cannot guarantee the security of the information that you submit to our site, so every transfer is at your own risk.
Links to third-party websites and social media sign-ups
Our websites and applications may from time to time contain links to the websites of the entities we partner with. If you follow a link to any of these sites, please be aware that these sites have their own privacy policies for which we are not responsible and are not subject. Please check these policies before submitting any personally identifiable information to these sites.
VI. Your rights and options
- Right to withdraw consent: Where the processing of your personal information is based on your consent, you may withdraw this consent at any time. You can withdraw consent in the same way you gave it (for example, electronically).
- Right of access: You may ask us for information about the personal information we hold about you, including information about what types of personal information we hold, what we use it for, where / how we collect it, if not directly from you and who has been disclosed, where appropriate, the retention period of your personal data, what your rights are, what is tied to your personal data, and the information about the possible existence of automated decision-making (including profile creation) and the reasons for it and the implications and anticipated consequences of such processing for you.
- Right of correction: You may ask us to correct the inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
- Restriction Right: You may request us to restrict the processing of your personal information if:
- dispute the accuracy of your personal information for the period of time required to verify the accuracy of your information,
- the processing is illegal, and you request a restriction on processing instead of deleting your personal data,
- we no longer need your information but must retain it to enforce, enforce or defend your legal claims,
- you object to the processing, at the time of verifying that our legal basis prevails over yours.
- Transferability Right: At your request, where technically feasible, your personal data will be transferred to another controller if the processing is based on your consent or is relevant to the performance of the contract and if the processing is performed by automated means.
- Right of Objection: If processing is based on your consent or is relevant to the performance of the contract and if the processing is performed by automated means, you may at any time object to the processing of personal data for these reasons for reasons related to your situation. When your personal information is processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data for the purposes of such marketing, including the creation of profiles. In addition, for reasons related to your situation, you have the right to object to the processing of personal data in relation to those reasons when personal data are processed for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes unless the processing is necessary to perform the task. which is carried out in the public interest.
- Automated decision making, including profile creation: You have the right to request that you not be subject to a decision based solely on the automated processing of your personal data if that decision has legal effects or significant effects on you.
- Right to file a complaint: In the event of an alleged breach of applicable privacy laws, you can file a complaint with the Data Protection Supervisor of your country of residence or where the alleged breach occurred.
- Right of erasure: You may request us to delete your personal information if:
- personal data are no longer required for the purpose for which they were collected or otherwise processed,
- the processing is based on your consent, and you withdraw your consent, and there is no other legal basis for the processing,
- the processing is based on your consent, and you object to the processing, and there is no other legal basis for the processing,
- your personal information has been processed illegally,
- it is necessary to fulfil the legal obligations;
- personal data were collected in connection with the provision of information society services offered directly to the child. The processing of personal data of a child is legal when the child is at least 16 years old. When a child is under the age of 16, such processing is lawful only if such consent is given or approved by the parent or guardian for the child.
We may require proof of your identity to address your request.
If you have any questions or concerns about how we treat and use your personal information or wish to exercise any of the rights above, please contact us at email@example.com.