SPIRIT Slovenia, a public agency, Verovškova ulica 60, 1000 Ljubljana, collects personal data of individuals upon registration via the website InvestSlovenia (https://www.investslovenia.org/ -> https://investslovenia.spiritslovenia.eu/). As an operator of personal data, SPIRIT Slovenia, a public agency, processes the collected personal data following applicable legislation on personal data protection.
- We never rent, sell or allow our customer data to be processed by any third party other than our contractual data processors.
- We allow contractual processors to process personal data only on the condition that they have a sufficient level of personal data protection, as determined by the applicable legislation in the field of personal data protection.
- We always do our best to protect the personal information of our customers. When we receive it, we use appropriate procedures and security features to minimize the possibility of unauthorized access.
- We are committed to the secure storage of all personal data of our customers.
- We process personal data only by the authorized persons of the operator and the authorized persons of our contractual processors.
- We will change and supplement the rules following changes in legislation on personal data protection in the future.
Collection of personal data and method of consent for their processing
SPIRIT Slovenia, a public agency, collects and processes personal data exclusively based on the individual's consent.
By confirming the form, the individual ensures that they are over 16 years of age.
SPIRIT Slovenia, a public agency, collects personal data via a secure connection (SSL) and protects it by encrypting it during its transmission over the Internet.
Purpose of processing the collected personal data
SPIRIT Slovenia, a public agency, uses personal data exclusively for the purposes the users gave individual consent.
1. When creating an account in the SPOT-IP application, the manager collects the following personal data about the administrator of the user account:
- name and surname,
- organization / company,
- user type.
The operator will use the above personal data of the user to manage the user account and enable the use of the investment platform. We do not use the provided personal data for any other purpose.
2. When entering project details by the administrator of the user account, the operator collects personal data of contact persons for individual investment opportunities:
- name and surname,
- mobile phone (optional).
The operator will publish the above contact details on the investment platform to establish contact between users/representatives of investment opportunities and potential investors.
3. The operator collects the following personal data of potential investors via the form for more information on the investment opportunity:
- name and surname,
- a message that may contain other personal information.
The operator will use the above information for further communication about the investment opportunity with this person. We do not use the provided personal data for any other purpose.
Logout / delete
If you wish to delete your user account, please inform us at the e-mail address email@example.com or in writing at the address SPIRIT Slovenia, public agency, Verovškova ulica 60, 1000 Ljubljana.
Storage of personal data
We will store personal data provided by individuals upon registration in the SPOT-IP platform for 20 years in the Register of SPOT-IP user accounts or until we have their consent.
We will store personal data provided by individuals as contact persons for investment opportunities for 20 years in the Register of Contact Persons of the SPOT-IP Platform.
We will store personal data provided by individuals when submitting the form for additional information on investment opportunities for 20 years in the Register of Recipients of Information of the SPOT-IP Platform.
Revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of data before revocation.
In exceptional cases, our customers' data may, following the law, be transmitted to state and security authorities insofar as they would submit a formal request for the transmission of personal data.
All details about cookies are available at https://ip.spiritslovenia.eu/Piskotki.
The process of exercising the rights of the individual
For all information about the processing of personal data or your rights as a data subject (right of access, correction, deletion, processing restrictions, transferability and objection), you can contact the personal data operator SPIRIT Slovenia, public agency, Verovškova ulica 60, 1000, by post or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your name, surname and e-mail address. The operator will respond to your request to exercise your data rights without undue delay and at the latest within one month of receiving the request.
For reliable identification in the case of exercising rights concerning personal data, the operator may request additional data from you and may refuse to act if it proves that it cannot reliably identify you.
Right to appeal
If you believe that our processing of personal data violates applicable legislation in the field of personal data protection, you have the right to file a complaint with the Information Commissioner, to the address: Information Commissioner, Dunajska cesta 22, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia; e-mail: email@example.com.
Investslovenia - SPOT-IP - 09.06.2020